Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Guy Fieri visits Alaska

News is slow to come to the lower 48 about where Guy Fieri has been in Alaska.

So far, I have recieved two tips that Guy has taken his show, Diners, Drive-ins and Dives to:

Big Daddy's BBQ & Banquet - website
107 Wickersham Street
Fairbanks, AK 99701
(907) 452-2501


Silver Gulch Restaurant - website
2195 Old Steese Highway
Fox, Alaska 99712
(907) 452-2739

At least, Guy was sighted at the Silver Gulch. It's a brew company, so entirely possible he was there just throwin' back a few. Haha.


Guy Fieri and the Diners, Drive-ins and Dives camera crew also visited:

Pagoda Restaurant - website
431 Santa Claus Lane
North Pole, Alaska 99705

Hot Licks - website
3453 College Road
Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
(907) 479-7813

The Cookie Jar - website
1006 Cadillac Ct.
Fairbanks, AK 99701
(907) 479-8319

Click here, Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives: A North Pole Christmas, for complete information, including video, from this episode.

Click here for recipes, YouTube video, future air dates and more information.


Mr. Red said...

Guy is one the move. I saw him in Oakland at the Monday Night Game a few weeks ago. Got a couple of pics.

Dora said...

Mr. Red, indeed! I can hardly keep up with the man while I sit in my own home! Haha.

Care to share any of your snapshots with us? Post in your blog maybe?

Anonymous said...

I watch and record your shows daily and have seen a couple of places I know of or have seen, but have never been able to say " I have been there or I have done that" untilnow...
I lived in Fairbanks for 3 years and worked in North Pole and have alot of memories I have talked to the family about.
I want to thank you for taking me down memory lane. These were my favorite episodes. I even protected them on the DVR.

Thank you and keep it up,
David-First Line Bovine
Rogers, Tx