Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Launch of ChefGuyFieri on YouTube

In an effort to have a more prominent online presence, Guy Fieri and his staff have been creating profiles and uploading content on various popular social networking sites. First came Twitter, then Facebook, a Flickr account ... and now YouTube.

Check out

As for the following video, let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.

Mike Hardin of Hodad's, San Diego:
I'm covered with tattoos. When I met Guy we hit it off right off the bat - he's down-to-earth, kinda crazy, and he's turned out to be a good friend. So my son and I went camping with him and his family, and sitting around the campfire at some point that evening the Guy bobblehead plan was put in motion (and I don't even drink). And here we are. It turned out very, very well. Credit goes to the artist, Brendon Embrey, at Seth's Chop Shop, San Diego.
- quoted from More Diners, Drive-ins, Dives introduction


*Link to video*

Related Posts:
How did Guy Fieri go from food to game shows?
The best bacon Guy Fieri ever ate - a Hodad's burger
The Guy Fieri Road Show's YouTube channel

No comments: