Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Brief updates on Guy Fieri Interviews from around the Internet

Video of Guy Fieri on PIX11 in New York:


Find more videos like this on TheEntertainmentHotline

Article on Guy Fieri's visit to Oahu, click here.

Interview with Guy Fieri on his upcoming Road Show in Lowell, click here.

And I'm finding several reduced-price tickets to the Guy Fieri Road Show all over the Internet. I'll continue to keep them posted on the Road Show post. Click here to find discount ticket offers at a tour venue near you.

This is just a quick post. I'll fill out more information later this evening. Til then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is anyone else having trouble w/ the sound on the PIX video clip?

Dora said...

Hi Anon 6:03, I've just discovered that and am checking into it. Had a long day today! Sorry for the sloppy post, but I just wanted to get a few things down before I ran out of the house.

:)