Sunday, January 11, 2009
South Beach Wine and Food Festival Tickets, in Miami, Florida.
Several of the SOBE Wine and Food events are sold out, including the Barilla Interactive Lunch hosted by our man, Guy Fieri. Other sold out events are:
* Amstel Light Burger Bash hosted by Rachel Ray on 2/19
* Grand Tasting on Saturday 2/21
* Wining and Dining: A World View hosted by Andrea Robinson and Michelle Bernstein (2/21)
* Passage to India hosted by Madhur Jaffrey (2/21)
* Surf and Turks Presented by Turks & Caicos and Hosted by Clay Conley (2/21)
* Joe’s Big Chill: Claws and Cru (2/21)
The good news is that more tickets will go on sale tomorrow, Monday 1/12/09. At the time of this writing, I do not know if more tickets to Guy's event will be made available, but it'll be worth a lookee-see.
Even if they're not, I'd go just for the Burger Bash and the Grand Tasting. There are still tickets available for the South Beach Diet's Fun and Fit as a Family Featuring Kellogg's Kidz Kitchen. (more purposeful misspelling. Arg!)
To enter a sweepstakes for four free tickets (travel included) to Fun and Fit as a Family, click here. Entries must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. ET on February 2, 2009.