Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving (GISP01H)

Guy's Big Bite - Thanksgiving - Aired 11/20/10

When Guy and the Fieri Family gather for Thanksgiving, anything goes. In this all-new one hour special Guy's servin' up tasty traditions with a twist, some rockin' cocktails, and that classic Fieri flare for a delicious Big Bite Thanksgiving that's...on-point!

Birthday Pork Roast - recipe

Red Devil Cranberries - recipe


Three Cheese Red Bell Pepper Ravioli - recipe


Whiskey-Glazed Sweet Potatoes - recipe

Keywords:
Brine, bone-in pork loin, pesto, blood orange juice, cranberries, red bell peppers, semolina flour, Chardonnay Cream Sauce, Basil Oil, sweet potatoes, pecans, whiskey, apples

Related Guy Fieri Recipes:
Main dishes with pork
Side dishes with vegetables
Pasta

-> more on Guy's Big Bite <-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, would you consider posting this video? I saw only the end of this special thanksgiving presentation. I currently have a 4 rib version of this in my oven. Smells wonderful! Butcher did not cut correctly. If I could SEE the video, I am sure I could do it myself. = )

Dora said...

We'll look for the video!