Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Morgan Fieri passed from this world, 2/19/11

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/times-standard/obituary.aspx?n=morgan-fieri&pid=148814143

"She was a beautiful redhead -- vivacious, the biggest-hearted person I've known," Fieri says. A practitioner of holistic health practices and an advocate of vegetarianism and organic foods, she contributed recipes to 'Guy Fieri Food.'

"I wasn't a huge vegetable person as a kid, but now I love 'em," he says. "Morgan was always talking about health, stuff I knew, but when she lectured about it, I listened. The piece about her in the book is the most cherished part of it, for me." -- Guy Fieri, on his sister Morgan Fieri


Click here for recent Guy Fieri news.

10 comments:

EATnLISTEN said...

Thank you for letting us know. My best to Guy and his family.

karie engels said...

So sorry to hear the news. Thoughts are with Guy throught this time.

Perry P. Perkins said...

Praying for the family.

Anonymous said...

For those left behing, I send my deepest condolenses.

Anonymous said...

Morgan was an amazing person & she will always be loved by all that knew her. She left a son, Jules, who reflects her spirit highly. Blessings to all who knew her.

Steven Robles said...

I am heartbroken right now, I loved Morgan, and Jules. I lived in Mt.Shasta for a while and she made a huge impression on me. We hooked up again when she was in Nevada City. I am stunned and speechless right now. Morgan was one of the most beautiful people I ever met inside and out.

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss. Cancer is a terrible disease. I lost my Daughter to cancer and know how painful it is to watch a beauiful, vibrant person succomb to it. My thoughts are with the family.

Anonymous said...

I'm watching a Diners episode featuring Morgan now at 8:30 pm . So very sad to hear of her passing. RIP,Morgan.

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss. Cancer is a terrible disease. I lost my Daughter to cancer and know how painful it is to watch, Conquer Cancer One Day at a Time!

Meaghan470 said...

Deepest sympathies on Morgan's passing. I just saw you on Rachael's show. I LOVE Morgan's veggie burger recipe as does my 6 year old son. I have had cancer twice. It takes too many young women. Keeping you & your family in my thoughts.