Sunday, June 14, 2009

Knuckle Sandwich Tour cities and dates TBA

*update*
Tour dates and cities have been announced - see blog post. Guy Fieri tour dates for 2010 have not yet been announced. Keep an eye on Fans of Guy Fieri homepage, or check GuyFieri.com.

As Guy Fieri sent from Twitter, he and his "krew" will tour 22 cities on the Knuckle Sandwich Tour. (I still don't like that name, "Knuckle Sandwich," but done is done, I suppose. Oh, and not to be confused with "Knuckle Sandwich" by Ellay Khule & the Rifleman. ~D)

Guy said recently in an interview, "It's been a trip ... I don't think I ever imagined this. I always wanted to be a rock star, to be a drag car driver, wanted to do something!

But I've always been so down-home secure, so satisifed with being a chef and having restaurants — so to ever think that the two would have collided, such a thing as a rock and roll chef, I never would have imagined it, but boy am I enjoying it."

The tour is scheduled in November and December, starting in Rhode Island and ending in Las Vegas.

The show will be a mix of rock music and food.



*Update*
If you're looking for Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich, sponsor of NASCAR's Tommy Baldwin Racing, search here.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

I can't wait to be on tour with you! This is Christopher! My fiance and I are so blessed to be part of this world. It is going to be crazy!