Sunday, December 14, 2008

Welcome

Welcome! Click on an area of interest below or scroll through the topics listed in the right-hand margin. Plenty of information here! If you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to comment below, and we'll get back to you just as soon as we can.


Guy has hundreds of thousands of fans, probably just as many who don't like him, and even more who've never heard of him.

"You know who Guy Fieri is?"
"Uh no, who's that?"
"You watch the Food Network?"
"Uh no."
"Oh, well he's the guy that does Diners Drive-Ins and Dives." Blank stare. "The guy with the blond spiky hair?"
"Oh! Minute to Win It!"
"Yeah! That's him ...."

But for those of us who love his humor, energy, and love even more the food he makes, this is the place for you.

I'm nobody, just a midwestern housewife. I'm a good cook; I make a killer meatloaf, a pork roast that melts in your mouth, and a cheesecake that'll give you shivers down your spine.

I'd never cooked with chipotle peppers, I was still using table salt instead of kosher salt, and my spice rack stayed pristine in the cupboard. That is, until I started watching some of Guy's cooking shows.

"Why his shows and not the others?"
Flavor, baby. It's all about the flavor.

Cuban Pork Chops with Mojo

Fan Site Homepage

No comments: